We, At Shubham, By the profound experience in this field of water and waste water Treatment, we are involved in manufacturing , Supply, Erect most appropriate compilation of Sewage Treatment Plants.
Solutions for Sewage Treatment
- Sewage Treatment Plant - Conventional Process (Activated Sludge and extended Aeration)
- Sewage Treatment Plant - Moving Bed Bio Reactor (MBBR)
- Sewage Treatment Plant - Membrane Bio Reactor (MBR)
Sustainable water supply is a problem of future. Waste water of cities is a rising problem. To cope with day by day water crisis and stringent norms both government and private sector have to exercise water reuse systems and practices. We provides solutions to handle and treat waste water from cities, apartments, Industries, airports, ports & other infrastructural projects.
SEWAGE TREATMENT TECHNOLOGIES
- MBR (MEMBRANE BIOREACTOR)
The membrane bioreactor (MBR) process is based on a treatment scheme wherein suspended growth activated sludge process micro-porous membranes for solid/liquid separation are applied instead of secondary clarifiers. It also creates a barrier for some pathogens which normally remain untreated by chlorine dosing. Thus making the whole treatment arrangement really compact producing quality effluent idle for various reuse applications.
- MBBR (Moving Bed Bioreactor)
The MBBR systems are based on the principal of increasing the surface area for enhanced biological treatment without increasing the plant footprint. The treatment reactors are filled with specially engineered media carriers to provide a larger surface area for development of bacterial biofilm.
Our extended range of product consists of
- Aerobic Treatment Plants,
- Package STP,
- Prefabricated STP,
- Underground Sewage Treatment Plant,
- Moduler STP,
- Container Type Mobile Sewage Treatment Plant
- Effluent Treatment Plant (ETP) on Turnkey basis for a assortment of wastewaters, effluents which combines advanced physico-chemical treatment processes with tertiary polishing system for the removal of organic, inorganic, oil and grease, heavy metals & suspended solids.
- Small Footprint
- Cost effective plant upgrades
- Modular preconstructed systems
- Durable UV resistant HDPE biofilm carriers.
- Cold climate nitrification/denitrification
- Minimal solids and sludge generation
- Expandable and flexible designs
- Minimal O&M requirements
- Straight Forward Process treatment and fully / semi automatic controls.
- Continuous flow.
- Suitable for both Industrial and Institution Domestic Wastewater.
- Standard Modular Steel Construction allows for ease of installation as well as process and flow upgrades.
- Internals & irrigation and grey water applications.
- Minimum Operator attendance required.
- Minimum maintenance requirements.