|Capacity (m3/hr)||1.0, 3.0, 4.0, 5.0, 2.0|
|Softener Tank Type||Vertical|
Water is considered 'hard' when it has excessive levels of calcium and magnesium dissolved in it. Water softening plant
is used for removal of totalhardness dissolved in Water. We, at Shubham offer Series of water softenersat a low cost, reliable and highly efficientway to soften your water.
Our unique design of Water softening plant ensures the maximum utilization of the effective surface area,uniform space and linear velocity across the resinbed which provides effective contact time between water and resin bed yield soft water and prevent any precipitation and scale formation on the surface of heat exchanges and any process equipment where water is being used for further application. Shubham water softeners are available in diameters from 0.225 Mts. to 4.0 Mts. with the flow ratesup to 250M3/Hr. and OBR up to 2200 M3@400 PPM hardness. Thesestrong, pre-engineered, pre-assembled units minimizeinstallation and start-up costs. Our Water Softener Plant is acclaimed in the market for cost efficiency and consistent functioning.Operating Principle:
Softening is a process where Calcium and Magnesium ions are exchanged for Sodium ions. Calcium and Magnesium ions associated with Alkalinity contribute for scale formation. These ions are also called as Total hardness. The strong acid Cation exchange resin in Sodium form is used for softening the water. When the resin is exhausted, it is regenerated with brine solution (Sodium Chloride) 10 % or 15% brine solution is normally used for the regeneration. If the brine solution is passed from the bottom of the resin and service flow is from the top, then it is called as Up flow softener. If the service and regeneration flows are from top to bottom, then it is called as down flow softeners. The softeners are run up to the Hardness slip of 5 ppm as CaCO3 in the treated water, which is called as Industrial Zero hardness.
- Corrosion resistant resin and brine tank construction.
- Timer-based automatic regeneration (Optional)
- High quality softener resin provides stability and uniform size for top performance and long life.
- Simple inline configuration for ease of installation and maintenance.
- Range of softener systems to suit Institutional, commercial and industrial applications.
- Available in simplex and duplex configurations for intermittent or continuous use.
- Softeners are available in MS, MSRL, FRP, operating in Manual / Auto mode
- Easy to install and operate.
- Produces clear, soft and non – scale forming water.
- Low operating costs.
- Incorporates high-capacity polystyrene bead type cation exchange resin which is remarkably stable and has a long life.
- Total Hardness removal.
Institution & Commercial& Residential
- Low Pressure Boiler feed.
- Process Water
- cooling water make-up.
- RO Feed / Pre-treatment
- Water for laundry, dishwashers, boilers.
- Car washing & General housekeeping.
- HVAC & Cooling Tower
- Scale prevention
- Prevents scale formation
- Item Code: SF001
- Production Capacity: 1000
- Delivery Time: 4 weeks