|Automatic Grade||Automatic, Semi-Automatic|
|Treatment Technique||Clarifier, Fluidized Aerated Reactor, Mixed Bed Bio Reactor, Bio Tower|
The fully pre-assembled and factory tested Bio-Accelerator 3600™ modular Sewage Treatment plant is supplied in an ISO shipping container format for ease of transportation.
Bioreactor, settling tanks & chlorine contact tanks are open topped with safety railings around access points. RAS Pump, aeration blower, dosing systems, Tertiary system, monitoring and control systems are skid mounted and with effective weather protection.
The factory fitted and tested system along with semi / Automatic control panel includes full process Monitoring and data logging functions. Full telemetry including remote control is available as an option. The Bio-Accelerator 3600™ is designed to require minimal operator supervision making it ideal for installation in remote locations.TREATMENT PROCESS
Bio-Accelerator 3600™Modular sewage treatment plant is a fully/Semi Automated wastewater treatment system incorporating the following process stages:
1. Inlet screening2. Primary / Anoxic tank - DE nitrification (Optional)3. Aeration Tank with UV resistance bio media.4. Secondary Settling Tank with PP tube media.5. Chlorine Contact tank6. RAS and sludge removal7. Tertiary Treatment for polishing WORKING PRINCIPAL
The heart of the Bio-Accelerator 3600™ is design of aeration tank and bio-media as it removes organic impurities through a biological process. The biological process involves growing millions of bacteria that eat up organic impurities. Thousands of Virgin PP media pieces provide larger surface area for quick bacterial growth. Bacteria get attached to the surface of media-piece sand gets detached after attaining mass and age, giving room to other bacteria to grow at the surface of the media.
Continuous and right supply of air through Diffusers provides mobility to the media and the sewage, for accelerated biological growth of bacteria… and provides vital oxygen for bacterial growth. The Accelerator 360o™ technology ensures that Food and Mass Ratio is continuously maintained uninterruptedly throughout the process for desired level of Mixed Liquor Suspended Solids (MLSS) which is critical for subsequent processes.
The mixed-liquor largely free of organic impurities, with controlled levels of BOD and COD, overflows to the next chamber for settling and filtration process. Benefits
- Small footprints reduce land use.
- Expandable and flexible designs
- Completely above ground installation.
- Easy to Transport, relocate, install & Expand.
- High removal efficiency for nitrogen, BOD & COD,
- Treated Water reuse in irrigation and grey water applications.
- Minimum maintenance requirements.
- Full technical, installation and operation support from trained and experienced Shubham Team.
- Proven Technology with reliable performance.
- Reuse of Wastewater in gardening application.
- Packaged Sewage Treatment Plants are ideal for the following applications:
- Housing Project.
- Schools & hostels.
- Industrial Office &Parks.
- Recreational camps & travels trailer parks.
- Shopping Centres.
- Resorts, Golf Courses and country clubs.