Cooling towers recirculation water is large in volumes and gets easily contaminated with suspended solids, atmospheric dust, microbiological organisms, various airborne debris and sometime particulate of rusted metal coming out from heat exchanges. These contamination and impurities get settled either in cooling tower pond or deposit on the surface of Heat exchanges and significantly decrease the performance of cooling tower circuit. Under these circumstances, significant improvement might be realized with the use of a side stream filter and pond cleaning accessories.
Our unique design of Side Stream Filterand cooling tower pond accessories ensures efficient & effective removal of suspended solids & other contaminations and reinforce healthy conditions of cooling tower and associated heat exchangers.
Shubham SSFs are available in diameters from 0.225 Mts. to 4.0 Mts.(vertically) and in length from 3.0 Mts. mm to 11 Mts. (Horizontally) with flow ratesup to 500M3/Hr. these rugged, pre-engineered, pre-assembled units minimizeinstallation and start-up costs. Working Principle:
Water from the system is pumped through the over drain assembly at the top of the filter tank and distributed evenly over the media. Suspended particles are trapped in the filter media. The filtered water then passes from the tank through the under drain assembly at the bottom of the filter and returns to the piping system.
Type of Installation: - Direct piping connection:
- Inlet and outlet of SSF are directly connected to main stream pipe and utilize main stream pumps for further filtration process which eliminates the requirement of extra pumps Cooling tower pond Connection
: - This type of installation need additional pump which is directly connected to cooling tower pond at suction side and feed water into SSF for further filtration process and filtered water goes back to the cooling tower pond at the opposite of pump suction.
This recirculates entire pond volume and does not depend on main stream pump and its operation.SALIENT FEATURES
- Simple design maximizes reliability and efficiency
- Two or Multi layers of filtration media
- Filtration rating up to 10 – 30 Microns
- Standard and effective quartz sand media.
- Low Pressure drop across the vessel
- FRP, MSRL, MSEP & SS Vessels are available.
- Manual, Semi-Automatic and Automatic features are provided
- Pre-assembled construction minimizes start-up time and installation costs
- Structural steel legs provide rigid support of vessel for safety
- Air scouring available for high flow pressure vessel.
- Proven design of internal distribution and collection system.
- Reduced Corrosion Rates
- Increased Equipment Life
- Better System Efficiency
- Reduced Maintenance Costs
- Better Chemical Control
- Reduce overall chemical cost
- Reduce Cleaning frequency
- Maintain Temperature variation.
- Cooling Tower & Process Water Treatment
- Turbidity & Total Suspended Solid Removal
- Side Stream Filter
- Full Stream Filter
- Make up water Filter